Mauricio G Cohen
Affiliation: University of Miami
- The paradoxical use of cardiac catheterization in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: lessons from the Can Rapid Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes With Early Implementation of the ACC /AHA GuidelinesMauricio G Cohen
Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, 1400 N W 12th Avenue, Room 1179, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Am Heart J 158:263-70. 2009..We sought to identify patients with a greater probability of severe CAD to target those who could receive the greatest benefit from revascularization...
- Starting a transradial vascular access program in the cardiac catheterization laboratoryMauricio G Cohen
Cardiovascular Division, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, University of Miami Hospital, Miami, FL 33136, USA
J Invasive Cardiol 21:11A-17A. 2009..To establish a transradial program and offer the benefits of this approach to most patients, a dedicated interventionalist must incorporate peers and hospital staff to create a multidisciplinary team...
- Therapeutic goals in patients with refractory chronic anginaMauricio G Cohen
Universidad de Miami, Florida, USA
Rev Esp Cardiol 63:571-82. 2010..This review provides an update on therapeutic techniques and goals, and reinforces the need for a multidisciplinary approach to the management of patients with refractory angina...
- Racial and ethnic differences in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction: findings from the Get With the Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease programMauricio G Cohen
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, FL, USA
Circulation 121:2294-301. 2010..We sought to determine whether racial/ethnic differences in evidence-based acute myocardial infarction care persist among hospitals participating in a national quality improvement program...
- First clinical application of an actively reversible direct factor IXa inhibitor as an anticoagulation strategy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventionMauricio G Cohen
Cardiovascular Division, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Circulation 122:614-22. 2010..Controlled anticoagulation is possible with the REG1 system, an RNA aptamer pair comprising the direct factor IXa inhibitor RB006 and its active control agent RB007...
- Impact of iodinated contrast injections on percent diameter coronary arterial stenosis and implications for trials of intracoronary pharmacotherapies in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarctionC Michael Gibson
Cardiovascular Division, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Cardiol 100:13-7. 2007....