Jessica R Cohen
Affiliation: University of California
- A unique adolescent response to reward prediction errorsJessica R Cohen
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Nat Neurosci 13:669-71. 2010..This suggests that heightened dopaminergic prediction error responsivity contributes to adolescent reward seeking...
- Decoding developmental differences and individual variability in response inhibition through predictive analyses across individualsJessica R Cohen
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, CA, USA
Front Hum Neurosci 4:47. 2010..More generally, this study demonstrates a new approach to identifying the neurocognitive bases of individual differences...
- Engagement of large-scale networks is related to individual differences in inhibitory controlEliza Congdon
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Neuroimage 53:653-63. 2010..The results also highlight the usefulness of using dimensionality reduction to increase the power to detect brain/behavior correlations in individual differences research...
- The phenomenology of error processing: the dorsal ACC response to stop-signal errors tracks reports of negative affectRobert P Spunt
University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 24:1753-65. 2012....
- Automaticity in motor sequence learning does not impair response inhibitionJessica R Cohen
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095 1563, USA
Psychon Bull Rev 15:108-15. 2008..These results demonstrate that the ability to inhibit a motor response does not decrease with automaticity, suggesting that some aspects of automatic behavior are not ballistic...