A J Cohen
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Low neutral endopeptidase levels in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of lung cancer patientsA J Cohen
Department of Pathology, Denver Veterans Administration Medical Center University of Colorado Health Sciences Center National Jewish Center for Medicine and Research, Denver, Colorado, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 159:907-10. 1999..Low NEP levels in the airways may be a factor in the pathogenesis of carcinoma of the lung...
- Acupuncture: role in comprehensive cancer care--a primer for the oncologist and review of the literatureAndrea J Cohen
Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, University of Colorado Cancer Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 4:131-43. 2005..A majority of the current studies have shown beneficial effects that warrant further investigation with large trial sizes...
- Effects of recombinant neutral endopeptidase (EC 22.214.171.124) on the growth of lung cancer cell lines in vitro and in vivoP A Bunn
Division of Medical Oncology, University of Colorado Cancer Center, Denver 80262, USA
Clin Cancer Res 4:2849-58. 1998..Continuous exposure to high doses was required for growth inhibition. These studies confirm the importance of NEP in this autocrine pathway...
- Neutral endopeptidase: variable expression in human lung, inactivation in lung cancer, and modulation of peptide-induced calcium fluxA J Cohen
Division of Pulmonary Sciences, Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Colorado, USA
Cancer Res 56:831-9. 1996..NEP, therefore, is a signal transduction and possibly a growth modulator for both SCLC and NSCLC, emphasizing the role of neuropeptides in the pathogenesis of the major histological forms of lung cancer...
- Hemorrhage and resuscitation alter the expression of ICAM-1 and P-selectin in miceR Shenkar
Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
J Inflamm 45:248-59. 1995....
- Point-counterpoint: using clinical trials for the evaluation of integrative cancer therapiesKeith I Block
Block Center for Integrative Cancer Care, Evanston, Illinois 60201, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 3:66-81. 2004
- The challenges of randomized trials in integrative cancer careKeith I Block
Block Center for Integrative Cancer Care, 1800 Sherman, Suite 515, Evanston IL 60201, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 3:112-27. 2004