Michael P Clare
Affiliation: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Preoperative considerations in ankle replacement surgeryMichael P Clare
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 600 South 42nd Street, Box 98 1080, Omaha, NE 68198 1080, USA
Foot Ankle Clin 7:709-20. 2002..More studies must be completed and further developments must be made to maximize the longevity and functional results of total ankle arthroplasty in future designs and applications...
- Intermediate to long-term results of a treatment protocol for calcaneal fracture malunionsMichael P Clare
The Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, Florida 33606, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 87:963-73. 2005..The purpose of this study was to report the intermediate to long-term results of a treatment protocol for calcaneal fracture malunions...
- Subtalar fusion after displaced intra-articular calcaneal fractures: does initial operative treatment matter?Craig S Radnay
Orthopaedic Trauma Service, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, Florida, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 91:541-6. 2009..We hypothesized that patients who underwent initial operative treatment would have better functional outcomes as compared with those who underwent initial nonoperative treatment before undergoing a subtalar arthrodesis...
- The anatomic compression arthrodesis technique with anterior plate augmentation for ankle arthrodesisMichael P Clare
Division of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, 13020 Telecom Parkway North, Tampa, FL 33637, USA
Foot Ankle Clin 16:91-101. 2011....
- Anterior plate supplementation increases ankle arthrodesis construct rigidityIvan S Tarkin
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Orthopaedics, Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA
Foot Ankle Int 28:219-23. 2007..The purpose of this study was to examine the biomechanical effect of anterior plate supplementation of a popular three-screw fusion construct...
- Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of two classification systems for intra-articular calcaneal fracturesAnthony J Lauder
Orthopaedics, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 1080, USA
Foot Ankle Int 27:251-5. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the interobserver and intraobserver reliability of the Sanders and Crosby-Fitzgibbons classification systems, two commonly used methods for classifying intra-articular calcaneal fractures...