Christine T Cigolle
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Clinical complexity and mortality in middle-aged and older adults with diabetesChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls, Room 919, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 67:1313-20. 2012....
- Setting eligibility criteria for a care-coordination benefitChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:2051-9. 2005..To examine different clinically relevant eligibility criteria sets to determine how they differ in numbers and characteristics of individuals served...
- Geriatric conditions develop in middle-aged adults with diabetesChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:272-9. 2011..These conditions are important contributors to the complex health status of older adults. Diabetes mellitus is known to co-occur with geriatric conditions in older adults and has been implicated in the pathogenesis of some conditions...
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease prevention in older adultsChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
Clin Geriatr Med 25:607-41, vii-viii. 2009....
- Comparing models of frailty: the Health and Retirement StudyChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls, Room 919, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 57:830-9. 2009....
- Geriatric conditions and disability: the Health and Retirement StudyChristine T Cigolle
University of Michigan, the Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Healthcare System Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, and the Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Ann Intern Med 147:156-64. 2007..The prevalence of geriatric conditions and their effect on health and disability in older adults has not been investigated in population-based samples...
- Clinical complexity in middle-aged and older adults with diabetes: the Health and Retirement StudyCaroline Blaum
Division of Geriatrics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan and Veterans Administration Health Center, 300 N Ingalls St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Med Care 48:327-34. 2010..Some patients with diabetes may have health status characteristics that could make diabetes self-management (DSM) difficult and lead to inadequate glycemic control, or limit the benefit of some diabetes management interventions...
- Predictors of self-report of heart failure in a population-based survey of older adultsTanya R Gure
Division of Geriatric Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:396-402. 2012..We hypothesized that those who self-reported HF were more likely to have a higher number of HF-related claims...
- Examining the evidence: a systematic review of the inclusion and analysis of older adults in randomized controlled trialsDonna M Zulman
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, 6312 Medical Science Building I, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5604, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:783-90. 2011..Due to a shortage of studies focusing on older adults, clinicians and policy makers frequently rely on clinical trials of the general population to provide supportive evidence for treating complex, older patients...
- Longitudinal functional recovery after geriatric cardiac surgeryLillian Min
Divisions of Geriatric and Palliative Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Geriatric, Research, Education, and Clinical Center GRECC, Ann Arbor, Michigan Electronic address
J Surg Res 194:25-33. 2015..We conducted this pilot study to gauge feasibility of assessing these outcomes longitudinally, from preoperatively up to two time points postoperatively to assess for recovery...
- Relationship of Frailty to Multimorbidity and DisabilityChristine Cigolle; Fiscal Year: 2007..The proposed research will be an initial step to a more comprehensive study that will incorporate linked Medicare claims data and longitudinal survey data. [unreadable] [unreadable]..