BYUNG-HONG H CHUNG
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Alcohol-mediated enhancement of postprandial lipemia: a contributing factor to an increase in plasma HDL and a decrease in risk of cardiovascular diseaseByung Hong Chung
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Alabama, Birmingham, 35294, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 78:391-9. 2003..Moderate alcohol consumption increases plasma HDL and lowers cardiovascular disease risk while transiently enhancing postprandial lipemia...
- Postprandial chylomicrons: potent vehicles for transporting cholesterol from endogenous LDL+HDL and cell membranes to the liver via LCAT and CETPByung Hong Chung
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Lipid Res 45:1242-55. 2004....
- Contribution of postprandial lipemia to the dietary fat-mediated changes in endogenous lipoprotein-cholesterol concentrations in humansByung Hong Chung
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Medical School, University of Alabama at Birmingham, and the Moore Heart Research Foundation, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 80:1145-58. 2004..Dietary fats alter LDL and HDL cholesterol while serving as precursors of postprandial triacylglycerol-rich lipoproteins (TRLs)...
- Phosphatidylcholine-rich acceptors, but not native HDL or its apolipoproteins, mobilize cholesterol from cholesterol-rich insoluble components of human atherosclerotic plaquesByung Hong Chung
Gerontology Division, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1733:76-89. 2005..Our study revealed that the removal of cholesterol from ICP in vivo will be possible through a change in the level, composition, and physical state of ICP lipids mediated by PC-enriched HDL...
- EFFECT OF DIETARY LIPIDS ON THE FUNCTION OF CHYLOMICRONSByung Hong Chung; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..