Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Phase II multicenter trial of imatinib in 10 histologic subtypes of sarcoma using a bayesian hierarchical statistical modelRashmi Chugh
1500 E Medical Center Dr, C407 Med Inn, SPC 5843, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5843, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:3148-53. 2009..Although rare dramatic responses were seen, imatinib is not an active agent in advanced sarcoma in these subtypes...
- Pharmacotherapy of sarcomaRashmi Chugh
University of Michigan, C407 Med Inn Building, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, SPC 5848, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5848, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:1953-63. 2009..The clinical and biologic heterogeneity of the > 50 histologic subtypes of sarcomas often require different therapeutic approaches...
- Efficacy of imatinib in aggressive fibromatosis: Results of a phase II multicenter Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration (SARC) trialRashmi Chugh
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 48109 5843, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:4884-91. 2010..Here, we report specifically on the outcome of patients with AF as well as evaluations undertaken to examine the mechanism of imatinib...
- Assessment of ifosfamide pharmacokinetics, toxicity, and relation to CYP3A4 activity as measured by the erythromycin breath test in patients with sarcomaRashmi Chugh
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Cancer 109:2315-22. 2007..The pharmacokinetics of ifosfamide and CYP3A measurements observed are reported...
- Results of a phase II study of sirolimus and cyclophosphamide in patients with advanced sarcomaScott M Schuetze
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5848, United States
Eur J Cancer 48:1347-53. 2012..The combination of sirolimus and cyclophosphamide demonstrated synergistic anti-sarcoma activity in preclinical models; therefore, we conducted a phase II trial of sirolimus and cyclophosphamide in patients with advanced sarcoma...
- Dose--effect relationships for femoral fractures after multimodality limb-sparing therapy of soft-tissue sarcomas of the proximal lower extremityDaniel Pak
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 83:1257-63. 2012..We investigated the clinical and dosimetric predictors for radiation-associated femoral fractures in patients with proximal lower extremity soft tissue sarcomas (STS)...
- Phase II study of 9-nitro-camptothecin in patients with advanced chordoma or soft tissue sarcomaRashmi Chugh
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:3597-604. 2005..CONCLUSION: 9-NC has modest activity in delaying progression in patients with unresectable or metastatic chordoma. 9-NC is associated with moderate toxicity and shows little benefit in patients with advanced STS and GIST...
- Chordoma: the nonsarcoma primary bone tumorRashmi Chugh
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, A3400, P O Box 483, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106, USA
Oncologist 12:1344-50. 2007..Radiation therapy may also salvage some patients with local recurrence. One series reported a 2-year actuarial local control rate of 33% for patients treated with proton beam irradiation...
- Risk factors for local recurrence and metastasis in soft tissue sarcomas of the extremityAaron Sabolch
University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 35:151-7. 2012....
- Experimental therapies and clinical trials in bone sarcomaRashmi Chugh
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5843, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 8:715-25. 2010..This article discusses recently completed and currently enrolling clinical trials for the 3 most common bone sarcomas: osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma family tumors, and chondrosarcoma...
- Randomized phase II evaluation of 6 g/m2 of ifosfamide plus doxorubicin and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) compared with 12 g/m2 of ifosfamide plus doxorubicin and G-CSF in the treatment of poor-prognosis soft tissue sarcomaFrancis P Worden
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:105-12. 2005..These results suggest that HD ifosfamide combination regimens should not be used as first-line therapy for patients with STS...
- Nonepithelial malignancies of the breastRashmi Chugh
Department of Internal Medicine, Cancer Center University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 18:665-73; discussion 673-6. 2004..This review discusses various features of these uncommon malignancies and their treatment, with the goal of increasing understanding of their clinical behavior and management...