Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Anaesthetic management and outcomes after noncardiac surgery in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a retrospective reviewRobert E Christensen
University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5211, USA
Eur J Anaesthesiol 29:425-30. 2012..Noncardiac surgery in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome has been associated with significant morbidity and mortality in case reports and small series...
- Pediatric cardiopulmonary arrest in the postanesthesia care unit: analysis of data from the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation registryRobert Christensen
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 23:517-23. 2013..The aims of this study were to describe (i) the nature of pediatric postanesthesia care unit (PACU) CPA and subsequent outcomes and (ii) factors associated with mortality...
- Factors associated with acute kidney injury or failure in children undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: a case-controlled studyS Devi Chiravuri
Department of Anesthesiology, Section of Pediatric Anesthesia, C S Mott Children s Hospital, The University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5211, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 21:880-6. 2011..This retrospective, case-control study examined the relationships between patient, perioperative factors, AKI, and kidney failure in children who underwent CPB...
- Association of neck circumference with perioperative adverse respiratory events in childrenOlubukola O Nafiu
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0048, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1198-205. 2011....
- The STBUR questionnaire for predicting perioperative respiratory adverse events in children at risk for sleep-disordered breathingAlan R Tait
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 23:510-6. 2013..In the absence of formal polysomnography (PSG), many children with symptoms of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) go unrecognized and thus may be at risk for perioperative respiratory adverse events (PRAE)...