Julian Chun Chung Chow
Affiliation: University of California
- A confirmatory factor analysis of the BASIS-32 in racial and ethnic samplesJ C Chow
School of Social Welfare, University of California, Berkeley, 319 Haviland Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720 7400, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 28:400-11. 2001..The study revealed little reason to believe that the BASIS-32 varied in underlying structure across racial and ethnic boundaries, although further research is indicated...
- Asian American and Pacific Islander mental health and substance abuse agencies: organizational characteristics and service gapsJulian Chow
School of Social Welfare, University of California at Berkeley 94720 7400, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 30:79-86. 2002
- Racial/ethnic disparities in the use of mental health services in poverty areasJulian Chun Chung Chow
School of Social Welfare, University of California at Berkeley, 209 Haviland Hall No 7400, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Am J Public Health 93:792-7. 2003..This study examined racial/ethnic disparities in mental health service access and use at different poverty levels...
- Racial and ethnic variations in caregiver service useAndrew E Scharlach
University of California at Berkeley, USA
J Aging Health 20:326-46. 2008....
- The status of low-income neighborhoods in the post-welfare reform environment: mapping the relationship between poverty and placeJulian Chun Chung Chow
Bay Area Social Services Consortium, Center for Social Services Research, School of Social Welfare, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 7400, USA
J Health Soc Policy 21:1-32. 2005....