Angela W Chiu
Affiliation: University of California
- Effectiveness of modular CBT for child anxiety in elementary schoolsAngela W Chiu
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sch Psychol Q 28:141-53. 2013..Results suggest that modular CBT delivered within the elementary school setting may be effective for the treatment of child anxiety disorders. A replication of the study results with a larger sample is indicated...
- Child-therapist alliance and clinical outcomes in cognitive behavioral therapy for child anxiety disordersAngela W Chiu
Franz Hall Psychology Clinic, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:751-8. 2009..This study sought to clarify the nature and strength of this relation...
- One year follow-up to modular cognitive behavioral therapy for the treatment of pediatric anxiety disorders in an elementary school settingBrian M Galla
Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2027 Moore Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 43:219-26. 2012..Results provide evidence of an ongoing advantage on anxiety-specific outcomes for this modularized school-based CBT program 1 year post-treatment...
- A longitudinal multilevel model analysis of the within-person and between-person effect of effortful engagement and academic self-efficacy on academic performanceBrian M Galla
Department of Education, University of California, Los Angeles, USA Electronic address
J Sch Psychol 52:295-308. 2014....
- Patients' competence in and performance of cognitive therapy skills: relation to the reduction of relapse risk following treatment for depressionDaniel R Strunk
Department of Psychology, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 75:523-30. 2007..Thus, CT coping skills and independent use of CT principles, but not overall satisfaction with oneself, appear to play an important role in relapse prevention...