- The salience network causally influences default mode network activity during moral reasoningWinston Chiong
1 Memory and Ageing Centre, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Brain 136:1929-41. 2013....
- Justifying patient risks associated with medical educationWinston Chiong
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0114, USA
JAMA 298:1046-8. 2007
- The self: from philosophy to cognitive neuroscienceWinston Chiong
UC San Francisco, Neurology, San Francisco, CA, USA
Neurocase 17:190-200. 2011....
- The real problem with equipoiseWinston Chiong
Stanford University Division of General Internal Medicine, USA
Am J Bioeth 6:37-47. 2006..In place of this traditional view, I propose a Kantian test for the reasonable partiality that physicians should show their patients, focusing on its application in clinical research and medical education...
- Industry-to-physician marketing and the cost of prescription drugsWinston Chiong
New York University, USA
Am J Bioeth 3:W28-W29. 2003