Kedar N Chintapalli
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Radiation dose management: part 1, minimizing radiation dose in CT-guided proceduresKedar N Chintapalli
Department of Radiology, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:W347-51. 2012..These parameters can be adjusted by modifying the longitudinal scan length, number of scans, and tube current-exposure time product (milliampere × second [mAs]). A team approach to radiation dose reduction will work the best...
- Taxonomy and imaging spectrum of small bowel obstruction after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgeryAbhijit Sunnapwar
Department of Radiology, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 194:120-8. 2010..CONCLUSION: We discuss different types of SBO and a taxonomic schemata of bowel obstruction (ABC classification) and present a review of imaging findings that facilitates optimal patient management...
- Benign hepatic neoplasms: an update on cross-sectional imaging spectrumSrinivasa R Prasad
Department of Radiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 32:829-40. 2008..Benign hepatic neoplasms demonstrate a wide spectrum of imaging findings that reflect the histomorphologic changes. Some neoplasms show pathognomic imaging findings that permit accurate characterization and optimal management...
- Mimics of cholangiocarcinoma: spectrum of diseaseChristine O Menias
Department of Radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St Louis, MO, USA
Radiographics 28:1115-29. 2008..In most cases, a definitive diagnosis can be established only with histopathologic examination of a biopsy specimen...
- Imaging in bariatric surgery: a guide to postsurgical anatomy and common complicationsRobert C Chandler
Department of Radiology, University Hospital, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:122-35. 2008..Practical knowledge of postsurgical anatomy allows accurate interpretation of imaging findings related to normal postsurgical anatomy and common postsurgical complications...
- Benign renal neoplasms in adults: cross-sectional imaging findingsSrinivasa R Prasad
Department of Radiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:158-64. 2008..CONCLUSION: We attempt to provide a comprehensive, contemporary review of benign renal neoplasms that occur in adults, focusing on cross-sectional imaging characteristics...
- Current update on primary and secondary sclerosing cholangitisNeeraj Lalwani
Department of Radiology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, USA
Curr Probl Diagn Radiol 40:248-61. 2011..Recent studies provide new insights into the etiopathogenesis, natural history, diagnosis, and management of these different entities...