Nadine E Chen
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Correlates of STI symptoms among female sex workers with truck driver clients in two Mexican border townsNadine E Chen
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
BMC Public Health 12:1000. 2012..As part of an international collaborative pilot study, we interviewed FSWs servicing truck driver clients along two major transportation corridors to explore factors associated with recent STI symptoms...
- HIV testing behaviors among Latinos in Baltimore CityNadine E Chen
Division of Global Public Health, Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093 0507, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 14:540-51. 2012..Consistent with CDC recommendations, HIV screening among Latino immigrants should not be limited to individuals with self-perceived risk for HIV. Promoting key pieces of HIV knowledge may improve HIV testing behaviors...
- A systematic review of HIV/AIDS survival and delayed diagnosis among Hispanics in the United StatesNadine E Chen
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06517, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 14:65-81. 2012..These findings emphasize the need for culturally-sensitive strategies to promote timely diagnosis of HIV infection among Hispanics and to examine the health outcomes and needs of high risk Hispanic subgroups...
- Frequent emergency department use among released prisoners with human immunodeficiency virus: characterization including a novel multimorbidity indexJaimie P Meyer
Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases, AIDS Program, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT Divisions of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale University School of Public Health, New Haven, CT
Acad Emerg Med 20:79-88. 2013..The objective was to characterize the medical, social, and psychiatric correlates of frequent emergency department (ED) use among released prisoners with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)...
- Emergency department use by released prisoners with HIV: an observational longitudinal studyJaimie P Meyer
Department of Medicine, AIDS Program, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e42416. 2012..The goal of this study was to investigate ED use by HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to communities...