Huey Jen Chen
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Mental illness and principal physical diagnoses among Asian American and Pacific Islander users of emergency servicesHuey Jen Chen
University of South Florida, Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 26:1061-79. 2005..g., the higher percentage of APIs with psychiatric diagnosis who were discharged against medical advice, the high percentage admitted with medication intoxication). Further study is needed to provide guidance for clinical practice...
- Predictors of enrollees' satisfaction with a county-sponsored indigent health care planRoger A Boothroyd
Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612 3807, USA
Eval Health Prof 31:81-103. 2008..Trust in health care providers, followed by perception of change in health status also emerged as the strongest predictors of enrollees' satisfaction with freedom of choice...
- The psychometric properties of the Colorado Symptom IndexRoger A Boothroyd
Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, MHC 2719, University of South Florida, 13301 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612 3807, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 35:370-8. 2008..At this score, the CSI had respectable sensitivity (.76) and specificity (.68) and a ROC curve analysis suggests that the CSI is "fair to good" discriminator of individuals with psychiatric disabilities...
- Medicaid managed care and the distribution of societal costs for persons with severe mental illnessDavid L Shern
Loius de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:254-60. 2008....
- Examination of the effects of financial risk on the formal treatment costs for a Medicaid population with psychiatric disabilitiesKristine Jones
Center for the Study of Issues in Public Mental Health, Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
Med Care 44:320-7. 2006..We examined the effects of differing financial risk arrangements for mental health, physical health, and pharmacy services on the overall costs of these services with particular attention to cost containment and cost shifting...