Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Group SCAD regression analysis for microarray time course gene expression dataLiFeng Wang
Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bioinformatics 23:1486-94. 2007....
- Clustering of genes into regulons using integrated modeling-COGRIMGuang Chen
Department of Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Genome Biol 8:R4. 2007..In these applications, we demonstrate the ability to predict gene-transcription factor interactions with reduced numbers of false-positive findings and to make predictions beyond what is obtained when single types of data are considered...
- Expansion of adult beta-cell mass in response to increased metabolic demand is dependent on HNF-4alphaRana K Gupta
Department of Genetics and Institute for Diabetes, Obesity, and Metabolism, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Genes Dev 21:756-69. 2007..Together, these results indicate that HNF-4alpha is essential for the physiological expansion of adult beta-cell mass in response to increased metabolic demand...
- The anti-apoptotic, glucocorticoid receptor cochaperone protein BAG-1 is a long-term target for the actions of mood stabilizersRulun Zhou
Laboratory of Molecular Pathophysiology, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20852, USA
J Neurosci 25:4493-502. 2005....
- Defining the mammalian CArGomeQiang Sun
Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Genome Res 16:197-207. 2006..We suggest one function of SRF is that of an ancient master regulator of the actin cytoskeleton...
- Systems biology-defined NF-kappaB regulons, interacting signal pathways and networks are implicated in the malignant phenotype of head and neck cancer cell lines differing in p53 statusBin Yan
Head and Neck Surgery Branch, NIDCD, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Genome Biol 9:R53. 2008..However, how NF-kappaB acts as a key regulatory node to modulate global gene expression, and contributes to the malignant heterogeneity of head and neck cancer, is not well understood...
- BAG1 plays a critical role in regulating recovery from both manic-like and depression-like behavioral impairmentsSungho Maeng
Laboratory of Molecular Pathophysiology and Experimental Therapeutics, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:8766-71. 2008..These data suggest that BAG1 plays a key role in affective resilience and in regulating recovery from both manic-like and depression-like behavioral impairments...