Myriam M Chaumeil
Affiliation: University of California
- Hyperpolarized 13C MR spectroscopic imaging can be used to monitor Everolimus treatment in vivo in an orthotopic rodent model of glioblastomaMyriam M Chaumeil
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, 1700 4th Street Box 2532, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Neuroimage 59:193-201. 2012..It highlights the potential of HP lactate-to-pyruvate ratio as an early biomarker of response, thereby supporting further investigation of this non-invasive imaging approach for eventual clinical application...
- Reduced phosphocholine and hyperpolarized lactate provide magnetic resonance biomarkers of PI3K/Akt/mTOR inhibition in glioblastomaHumsa S Venkatesh
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Neuro Oncol 14:315-25. 2012..This study highlights the potential of PC and hyperpolarized lactate as noninvasive MR biomarkers of response to targeted inhibitors in GBM...
- Non-invasive in vivo assessment of IDH1 mutational status in gliomaMyriam M Chaumeil
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, 1700 4th Street, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Nat Commun 4:2429. 2013..In contrast, in cells that express mutant IDH1, hyperpolarized [1-(13)C] 2-hydroxyglutarate is also observed, both in cell lysates and in vivo in orthotopic tumours. ..
- Longitudinal evaluation of MPIO-labeled stem cell biodistribution in glioblastoma using high resolution and contrast-enhanced MR imaging at 14.1 teslaMyriam M Chaumeil
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Neuro Oncol 14:1050-61. 2012..In summary, our results indicate that hMSCs and fNSCs exhibit similar properties regarding tumor tropism and intratumoral dissemination, highlighting the potential of these 2 SC sources as adequate candidates for SC-based therapies...
- Noninvasive detection of target modulation following phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase inhibition using hyperpolarized 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopyChristopher S Ward
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Cancer Res 70:1296-305. 2010....
- Gene expression profile identifies tyrosine kinase c-Met as a targetable mediator of antiangiogenic therapy resistanceArman Jahangiri
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:1773-83. 2013..To identify mediators of glioblastoma antiangiogenic therapy resistance and target these mediators in xenografts...