Affiliation: University of California
- Reference based annotation with GeneMapperSourav Chatterji
Department of Computer Science, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Genome Biol 7:R29. 2006..GeneMapper uses a profile based approach for mapping genes into multiple species, improving upon the standard pairwise approach. GeneMapper is freely available for academic use...
- Large multiple organism gene finding by collapsed Gibbs samplingSourav Chatterji
Department of Computer Science, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
J Comput Biol 12:599-608. 2005..It can also be seamlessly integrated with Gibbs sampling motif detection methods...
- Prediction of Saccharomyces cerevisiae replication originsAdam M Breier
Graduate Group in Biophysics, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720 3204, USA
Genome Biol 5:R22. 2004..The yeast genome contains more than 10,000 ACS matches, but there are only a few hundred origins, and little flanking sequence similarity has been found. Thus, identification of origins by sequence alone has not been possible...
- Genome sequence of the Brown Norway rat yields insights into mammalian evolutionRichard A Gibbs
Human Genome Sequencing Center, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, MS BCM226, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, Texas 77030, USA lt http www hgsc bcm tmc edu
Nature 428:493-521. 2004....
- Evolution of genes and genomes on the Drosophila phylogenyAndrew G Clark
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
Nature 450:203-18. 2007..These may prove to underlie differences in the ecology and behaviour of these diverse species...