Affiliation: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Monitoring depression care: in search of an accurate quality indicatorAndrea Charbonneau
Division of General and Geriatric Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Med Care 42:522-31. 2004..Linking process and outcomes is critical to accurately estimating healthcare quality and quantifying its benefits...
- The relationship of system-level quality improvement with quality of depression careAndrea Charbonneau
Division of General and Geriatric Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Am J Manag Care 10:846-51. 2004..To explore the relationship of systemwide continuous quality improvement (CQI) with depression care quality in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA)...
- The community initiative on depression: report from a multiphase work site depression interventionAndrea Charbonneau
Division of General and Geriatric Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
J Occup Environ Med 47:60-7. 2005..We sought to further understand depression, a common, disabling condition with considerable ramifications for the workplace, including higher costs, absenteeism, and reduced work performance...
- Weight-related perceptions among patients and physicians: how well do physicians judge patients' motivation to lose weight?Christie A Befort
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:1086-90. 2006..Prior studies suggest that patients and physicians have different perceptions and expectations surrounding weight; however, few studies have directly compared patients' and physicians' perspectives...
- Impacting Obesity in Rural Kansas Primary Care SettingsAndrea Ely; Fiscal Year: 2007....