Susan A Chapman
Affiliation: University of California
- Payment regulations for advanced practice nurses: implications for primary careSusan A Chapman
UCSF School of Nursing, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Policy Polit Nurs Pract 11:89-98. 2010..A clear regulatory framework and payment rationale are needed along with data on the type and complexity of care provided by various practitioners to increase efficiencies and improve access to health care...
- Testing for correlates of intent to leave one's job versus intent to leave one's occupation among cancer registrarsSusan A Chapman
School of Nursing, UCSF Center for the Health Professions, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Allied Health 38:24-30. 2009..Beyond demographic control and perceptual variables, these attitudinal job satisfaction and occupational commitment variables together explained the greatest amount of variance in both "intent to leave" measures...
- How have mandated nurse staffing ratios affected hospitals? Perspectives from California hospital leadersSusan A Chapman
Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing, USA
J Healthc Manag 54:321-33; discussion 334-5. 2009....
- Comparison of Nurse Staffing Measurements in Staffing-Outcomes ResearchShin Hye Park
National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators, School of Nursing, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing Philip R Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, School of Nursing Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco Catalyst Systems, LLC, Novato, CA
Med Care 53:e1-8. 2015..Investigators have used a variety of operational definitions of nursing hours of care in measuring nurse staffing for health services research. However, little is known about which approach is best for nurse staffing measurement...
- Patient turnover and the relationship between nurse staffing and patient outcomesShin Hye Park
National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators, School of Nursing, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, MS 3060, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Res Nurs Health 35:277-88. 2012..5%. RN staffing should be adjusted according to patient turnover because turnover increases patient care demand beyond that presented by patient count, and outcomes may be adversely affected...