Mimi V Chapman
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Children's voices: the perceptions of children in foster careMimi V Chapman
School of Social Work, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 74:293-304. 2004..Differences are present between children in family foster care, group care, and kinship care placements...
- Neighborhood quality and somatic complaints among American youthMimi V Chapman
School of Social Work, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 3550, USA
J Adolesc Health 36:244-52. 2005..This study examines the relationship between the social context of neighborhood and somatic complaints in a national probability sample of adolescents...
- Profile of children investigated for sexual abuse: association with psychopathology symptoms and servicesJulie S McCrae
School of Social Work, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 76:468-81. 2006..Although many children received mental health services, services are not well matched to children's needs--the substantiation status of the abuse explains services. Implications for CWS and mental health services are discussed...
- Parental views of in-home services: what predicts satisfaction with child welfare workers?Mimi V Chapman
School of Social Work, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
Child Welfare 82:571-96. 2003..The child welfare workers' reports of cooperativeness by the caregiver were also associated with higher caregiver-reported relationship quality...
- Child welfare worker characteristics and job satisfaction: a national studyRichard P Barth
School of Social Work, University of Maryland at Baltimore, 21201, USA
Soc Work 53:199-209. 2008..Practice implications are discussed...