Roger L Chang
Affiliation: University of California
- Deterministic graph-theoretic algorithm for detecting modules in biological interaction networksRoger L Chang
University of California San Diego, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093 0412, USA
Int J Bioinform Res Appl 6:101-19. 2010..dMoNet simultaneously processes structurally equivalent edges while preserving intuitive foundations of the MoNet algorithm and generates modules with full network coverage...
- Structural systems biology evaluation of metabolic thermotolerance in Escherichia coliRoger L Chang
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Program, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0412, USA
Science 340:1220-3. 2013..Inclusion of structural information expanded the content and predictive capability of genome-scale metabolic networks that enable structural systems biology of metabolism...
- Network context and selection in the evolution to enzyme specificityHojung Nam
Department of Bioengineering, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0412, USA
Science 337:1101-4. 2012..Furthermore, these properties are conserved in Archaea and Eukarya. Thus, the metabolic network context and environmental conditions influence enzyme evolution toward high specificity...
- Drug off-target effects predicted using structural analysis in the context of a metabolic network modelRoger L Chang
Department of Bioengineering, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 6:e1000938. 2010..The methodology introduced herein has important implications for drug development and personalized medicine...
- Metabolic network reconstruction of Chlamydomonas offers insight into light-driven algal metabolismRoger L Chang
Department of Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
Mol Syst Biol 7:518. 2011..The network offers insight into algal metabolism and potential for genetic engineering and efficient light source design, a pioneering resource for studying light-driven metabolism and quantitative systems biology...