Kenny H Chan
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Randomized, controlled, multisite study of intracapsular tonsillectomy using low-temperature plasma excisionKenny H Chan
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital, Denver, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 130:1303-7. 2004..To determine the efficacy of intracapsular tonsillectomy using low-temperature plasma excision for improving the quality of the postoperative experience and for treating obstructive symptoms through 12 months postoperatively...
- Toxic shock syndrome and rhinosinusitis in childrenKenny H Chan
Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, The Children s Hospital, 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 135:538-42. 2009..To determine the association between toxic shock syndrome (TSS) and rhinosinusitis in children...
- Long-term safety and efficacy data on botulinum toxin type A: an injection for sialorrheaKenny H Chan
Departments of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado School School of Medicine, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 139:134-8. 2013..To evaluate the safety and efficacy data on salivary gland injection botulinum toxin type A for the treatment of sialorrhea...
- Bilateral lymphangiomatous polyps of the palatine tonsilsHenry H Chen
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado Denver, 12631 East 17th Avenue, B 205, Aurora, CO 80045, United States
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 74:87-8. 2010..These findings were also correlated with a further imaging study to establish this entity as a localized rather than a generalized histologic phenomenon...
- Clinical presentation of cervical ribs in the pediatric populationKenny H Chan
Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Pediatr 162:635-6. 2013..8% of the 322 children were asymptomatic. The most common symptoms were neck mass and pain. Useful diagnostic tools were cervical spine and chest radiographs. Differential diagnosis of a supraclavicular mass includes cervical ribs...
- Clinicopathological characteristics of extramedullary acute megakaryoblastic leukemia (AMKL): report of a case with initial mastoid presentation and review of literature to compare extramedullary AMKL and non-AMKL casesConan Liang
Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 15:385-92. 2012..0002). These findings suggest that extramedullary AMKL should be considered in the differential diagnosis of SBCT in children, especially in patients with mastoid or other bony lesions, those ≤ 2 years of age, and female patients...
- Chronic rhinosinusitis in young children differs from adults: a histopathology studyKenny H Chan
Departments of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80218, USA
J Pediatr 144:206-12. 2004..A histopathologic study of children with chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) was undertaken to compare the sinus mucosa in pediatric and adult CRS...