Matthew D Cham
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Thromboembolic disease detection at indirect CT venography versus CT pulmonary angiographyMatthew D Cham
Department of Radiology, Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 620 Park Ave, PMB 244, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
Radiology 234:591-4. 2005....
- Lung biopsy: special techniquesMatthew D Cham
Division of Chest Imaging, Department of Radiology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York 10065, USA
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 29:335-49. 2008..In the future, biopsy-derived microarray analysis may play a greater role in guiding treatment and predicting treatment outcomes...
- Image analysis of small pulmonary nodules identified by computed tomographyClaudia I Henschke
Department of Radiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 78:882-93. 2011....
- Second-hand tobacco smoke in never smokers is a significant risk factor for coronary artery calcificationDavid F Yankelevitz
Department of Radiology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 6:651-7. 2013....
- Clinical demand for chest/abdomen/pelvis anatomy following thoracic or lumbar spine CTTiffany M Newman
Department of Radiology, New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Emerg Radiol 19:211-5. 2012..Reconstructing full FOV images of spine CT scans in addition to the standard coned down spine FOV may reduce redundant CT imaging and radiation dose...
- CT-directed diagnosis of peripheral lung lesions suspicious for cancerDavid F Yankelevitz
Division of Chest Imaging, Department of Radiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 525 East 68th Street, Box 586, New York, NY 10021, USA
Thorac Surg Clin 17:143-58. 2007..A skilled cytologist is an essential part of the team. Continued advances in molecular diagnostics allow for an expanded role of the usefulness of this procedure...
- Automatic left ventricle segmentation using iterative thresholding and an active contour model with adaptation on short-axis cardiac MRIHae Yeoun Lee
Department of Radiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10022, USA
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 57:905-13. 2010..0 +/- 6.9 mL and -1.0 +/- 20.2 g, respectively). These experimental results support that the proposed ITHACA segmentation is accurate and useful for clinical practice...
- Post-CABG coronary CT angiography: radiation dose and graft image quality in retrospective versus prospective ECG gatingJ Levi Chazen
Department of Radiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 10065, USA
Acad Radiol 17:1122-7. 2010..The aim of this study was to compare effective radiation doses between prospective and retrospective electrocardiographic gating during coronary computed tomographic angiography for coronary artery bypass grafting evaluation...