Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- TrkB Receptor Agonist 7, 8 Dihydroxyflavone Triggers Profound Gender- Dependent Neuroprotection in Mice After Perinatal Hypoxia and IschemiaKutluay Uluc
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin Madison, School of Medicine and Public Health, Waisman Center T505, Madison, WI 53705, USA
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 12:360-70. 2013....
- Cerebrospinal fluid cleaved-tau protein and 9-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid concentrations in pediatric patients with hydrocephalusPelin Cengiz
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 9:524-9. 2008....
- Inhibition of Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 1 is neuroprotective in neonatal hypoxic ischemic brain injuryPelin Cengiz
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Antioxid Redox Signal 14:1803-13. 2011..These findings suggest that NHE-1-mediated disruption of ionic homeostasis contributes to striatal and CA1 pyramidal neuronal injury after neonatal HI...
- Chronic neurological deficits in mice after perinatal hypoxia and ischemia correlate with hemispheric tissue loss and white matter injury detected by MRIPelin Cengiz
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Dev Neurosci 33:270-9. 2011..T(2)-weighted MRI and DTI are useful indicators of functional outcome after perinatal HI...
- Age-dependent microglial activation in immature brains after hypoxia- ischemiaPeter Ferrazzano
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin Medical School, T517 Waisman Center, 1500 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53705, USA
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 12:338-49. 2013..Taken together, compared to P30 mice, P9 mice demonstrated differences in microglial activation and pro-inflammatory responses after HI, which may be important in brain damage and tissue repair...