Teresa M Cavanaugh
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- A pharmacoeconomics and formulary management collaborative project to teach decision analysis principlesTeresa M Cavanaugh
University of Cincinnati James L Winkle College of Pharmacy, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0004, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 76:115. 2012....
- The impact of sirolimus on sex hormones in male adolescent kidney recipientsTeresa M Cavanaugh
Division of Pharmacy, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, James L Winkle College of Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Pediatr Transplant 16:280-5. 2012..643, p = 0.010). Testosterone levels in pubertal male kidney transplant recipients on sirolimus may be suppressed, especially if they have been treated with sirolimus for several years. These data need to be confirmed in a larger study...
- The impact of a change in tacrolimus monitoring immunoassay techniques on clinical decision makingTeresa M Cavanaugh
University of Cincinnati, University Hospital, Ohio 45267 0004, USA
Prog Transplant 20:350-6. 2010..Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant that undergoes therapeutic drug monitoring. The laboratory at our institution changed its immunoassay techniques from the fluorescence polarization immunoassay to the cloned enzyme donation immunoassay...
- The effect of electronic medical record system sophistication on preventive healthcare for womenNamita L Tundia
Innovation, Health Outcomes and Pharmaceutical Economics, College of Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0004, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:268-76. 2013..To observe the effect of electronic medical record (EMR) system sophistication on preventive women's healthcare...
- Trends in the outpatient treatment of atrial fibrillation in the USA from 2001 to 2010Amarsinh M Desai
James L Winkle College of Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center, Cincinnati, OH, 45267, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 23:539-47. 2014..The objectives were to determine and explain the recent trends in outpatient prescribing of both drug classes...
- Incidence of adverse events with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors in liver transplant patientsJill E Martin
College of Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Clin Transplant 22:113-9. 2008..The purpose of this study was to explore documented adverse effects of liver transplant recipients receiving lipid-lowering therapies...
- Trends in the utilization of, spending on, and prices for outpatient antifungal agents in US Medicaid programs: 1991-2009Vibha C A Desai
James L Winkle College of Pharmacy, Academic Health Center, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Clin Ther 34:2118-2131.e1. 2012..Moreover, immunocompromised patients with cancer, HIV/AIDS, and/or transplants are susceptible to IFIs. Meanwhile, superficial fungal infections (SFIs) are common and can be difficult to cure...
- Update on pharmacoeconomics in transplantationTeresa M Cavanaugh
University Hospital, University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Prog Transplant 17:103-19; quiz 120. 2007..To provide current information on pharmacoeconomic outcomes in transplantation for the past 6 years...