Victoria A Catenacci
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Physical activity patterns using accelerometry in the National Weight Control RegistryVictoria A Catenacci
Center for Human Nutrition, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 19:1163-70. 2011..e., ≥10 min in duration) may play an important role. Interventions targeting increases in structured exercise may be needed to improve long-term weight-loss maintenance...
- Cluster analysis of the national weight control registry to identify distinct subgroups maintaining successful weight lossLorraine G Ogden
Colorado Center for Health and Wellness, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 20:2039-47. 2012..Further exploration of the unique characteristics of these clusters could be useful for tailoring future weight loss and weight maintenance programs to the specific characteristics of an individual...
- Physical activity patterns in the National Weight Control RegistryVictoria A Catenacci
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Center for Human Nutrition, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 16:153-61. 2008....
- The obesity epidemicVictoria A Catenacci
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO 80220, USA
Clin Chest Med 30:415-44, vii. 2009..Because of the complexity of obesity, it is likely to be one of the most difficult public health issues our society has faced...
- America on the moveVictoria A Catenacci
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Center for Human Nutrition, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, 4200 E Ninth Avenue, Box C263, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Med Clin North Am 91:1079-89, viii. 2007..A physician tool kit is also available for health care providers to facilitate these changes in clinical practices...
- The role of physical activity in producing and maintaining weight lossVictoria A Catenacci
University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Nat Clin Pract Endocrinol Metab 3:518-29. 2007..We focus on prospective, RCTs lasting at least 4 months; however, other prospective trials, meta-analyses and large systematic reviews are included. Limitations in the current body of literature are discussed...
- Dose-dependent suppression of hunger by a specific alginate in a low-viscosity drink formulationHarry P F Peters
Unilever Research and Development, Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
Obesity (Silver Spring) 19:1171-6. 2011..This and other related studies indicate that the specific alginate source and product matrix critically impacts upon apparent efficacy...