Jacqueline N Casillas
Affiliation: University of California
- Prognostic implications of t(10;11) translocations in childhood acute myelogenous leukemia: a report from the Children's Cancer GroupJacqueline N Casillas
Gwynne Hazen Cherry Memorial Laboratory, Mattel Children s Hospital at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 25:594-600. 2003..This was a retrospective analysis of outcome based on cytogenetics for a Children's Cancer Group phase 3 trial of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) (CCG-2891)...
- Health-related quality of life for Latino survivors of childhood cancerJacqueline N Casillas
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Division of Hematology Oncology, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Psychosoc Oncol 24:125-45. 2006..The findings suggest that the paradigm of negative consequences of cure should be expanded to one, which also includes the positive impact of cure for ethnically diverse populations of childhood cancer survivors...
- Transitioning childhood cancer survivors to adult-centered healthcare: insights from parents, adolescent, and young adult survivorsJacqueline Casillas
David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California, Los Angeles UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Psychooncology 19:982-90. 2010..To determine Latino adolescent and young adults (AYA) cancer survivors' perceived barriers or facilitators to transition from pediatric to adult-centered survivorship care and to also assess the parents' perspective of care...
- Impact of insurance type on survivor-focused and general preventive health care utilization in adult survivors of childhood cancer: the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (CCSS)Jacqueline Casillas
Department of Pediatrics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Cancer 117:1966-75. 2011..The influence of insurance type (private, public, none) on survivor-focused and general preventive health care in adult survivors of childhood cancer was examined...
- How confident are young adult cancer survivors in managing their survivorship care? A report from the LIVESTRONG™ Survivorship Center of Excellence NetworkJacqueline Casillas
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cancer Surviv 5:371-81. 2011..This study examined the association between sociodemographic, cancer treatment, and care delivery factors on young adult cancer survivors' confidence in managing their survivorship care...