Adrian M Casillas
Affiliation: University of California
- A current review of Ebola virus: pathogenesis, clinical presentation, and diagnostic assessmentAdrian M Casillas
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Room 52 175, Center for Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Biol Res Nurs 4:268-75. 2003..In almost all outbreaks of EHF, the fatality rate among health care workers with documented infections was higher than that of non-health care workers...
- The impact of social communication on perceived HPV vaccine effectiveness in a low-income, minority populationAlejandra Casillas
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Ethn Dis 21:495-501. 2011....
- Adverse drug reactions: types and treatment optionsMarc A Riedl
University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Am Fam Physician 68:1781-90. 2003..Reactions to radiocontrast media can be limited by pretreatment with prednisone, diphenhydramine, and either ephedrine or a histamine H2-receptor antagonist...
- Ebola virus: immune mechanisms of protection and vaccine developmentAdeline M Nyamathi
School of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles, Room 2 250, Factor Building, Box 951720, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1702, USA
Biol Res Nurs 4:276-81. 2003..Using mRNA extracted from bone marrow of Ebola survivors, human monoclonal antibodies against Ebola virus surface protein have been experimentally produced and now raise the hope for the development of a safe vaccine...
- C1-esterase inhibitor autoantibodies in a patient with acute tongue swellingJoann H Lin
David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Allergy Asthma Proc 28:93-6. 2007..He had autoantibodies to C1 esterase inhibitor and was subsequently diagnosed with a lymphoma. Angioedema should be recognized by clinicians as a potential presentation of a more ominous malignancy...
- MODELING THE UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDHOOD ASTHMAAdrian Casillas; Fiscal Year: 2002..The candidate will have access to equipment, supplies, and technical support from the sponsor's laboratory. ..