Margo Brooks Carthon
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Nurse staffing and postsurgical outcomes in black adultsJ Margo Brooks Carthon
Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1078-84. 2012..To determine the association between nurse staffing and postsurgical outcomes for older black adults, including 30-day mortality and failure to rescue...
- Making ENDS Meet: community networks and health promotion among Blacks in the city of Brotherly LoveMargo Brooks Carthon
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Public Health 101:1392-401. 2011....
- Quality of care and patient satisfaction in hospitals with high concentrations of black patientsJ Margo Brooks-Carthon
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 43:301-10. 2011..To examine the influence of nursing-specifically nurse staffing and the nurse work environment-on quality of care and patient satisfaction in hospitals with varying concentrations of Black patients...
- We Will Not be Moved: the Black Church Health Movement, 1900-1935JACQUELINE BROOKS; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Nurse Practice Environment Influences in Reducing Disparities In Hospital OutcomeJACQUELINE M BROOKS CARTHON; Fiscal Year: 2010The purpose of this K01 Mentored Research Scientist Development Award is to prepare Margo Brooks Carthon, PhD, RN, for an independent health services research career, with a special focus on disparities research...