Dana G Carroll
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Hormone replacement therapy: current concerns and considerationsDana G Carroll
College of Pharmacy, The University of Oklahoma, Schusterman Center, Tulsa 74135 2512, USA
Am J Manag Care 8:663-75; quiz 676-8. 2002..4. Identify various administration routes for ERT/H RT. 5. Identify currently available ERT/HRT products. 6. Recognize potential reasons for lack of initiation and continuation as well as ways to improve adherence in patients...
- Role of topiramate for the treatment of painful diabetic peripheral neuropathyDana G Carroll
Department of Clinical and Administrative Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Tulsa, OK 74135, USA
Pharmacotherapy 24:1186-93. 2004..To review the possible role of topiramate for the treatment of neuropathic pain and, specifically, the pain of diabetic peripheral neuropathy...
- Nonhormonal therapies for hot flashes in menopauseDana G Carroll
Department of Family Medicine, University of Oklahoma Tulsa College of Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, USA
Am Fam Physician 73:457-64. 2006..Further randomized controlled trials are needed...
- Painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy relieved with use of oral topiramateKristina M Kline
Department of Family Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Tulsa, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA
South Med J 96:602-5. 2003..She experienced significant relief with the administration of topiramate. Topiramate is an anticonvulsant that is gaining recognition in the treatment of patients with neuropathic pain syndromes...
- Drug-induced lupus associated with synthetic conjugated estrogensDana G Carroll
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
Ann Pharmacother 41:702-6. 2007..To report a case of drug-induced lupus (DIL) in a patient taking Cenestin, a combination product of synthetic conjugated estrogens...