Josh John Carlson
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Value-of-Information Analysis within a Stakeholder-Driven Research Prioritization Process in a US Setting: An Application in Cancer GenomicsJosh J Carlson
Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington JJC, RT, Jr, JG, DLV
Med Decis Making 33:463-71. 2013..The objective of this study was to evaluate the feasibility and outcomes of incorporating value-of-information (VOI) analysis into a stakeholder-driven research prioritization process in a US-based setting...
- Estimating the cost-effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA for neurogenic detrusor overactivity in the United StatesJosh J Carlson
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Clin Ther 35:414-24. 2013..However, the economic impact of onabotulinumtoxinA treatment for UI due to NDO in the United States remains unknown...
- The potential clinical and economic outcomes of pharmacogenomic approaches to EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy in non-small-cell lung cancerJosh J Carlson
School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Value Health 12:20-7. 2009..The objective of this study was to evaluate the potential cost-utility of implementing epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) testing before initiating second-line therapy for advanced refractory non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor genomic variation in NSCLC patients receiving tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysisJosh John Carlson
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 135:1483-93. 2009....
- Erlotinib in non-small-cell lung cancer: a review of the clinical and economic evidenceJosh J Carlson
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 9:409-16. 2009..This article reviews the clinical and economic evidence on the use of erlotinib in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer...
- Linking payment to health outcomes: a taxonomy and examination of performance-based reimbursement schemes between healthcare payers and manufacturersJosh J Carlson
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, United States
Health Policy 96:179-90. 2010..To identify, categorize and examine performance-based health outcomes reimbursement schemes for medical technology...
- Budget impact of erlotinib for maintenance therapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancerJosh J Carlson
University of Washington, Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, Seattle, WA, USA
J Med Econ 14:159-66. 2011..Assess the budgetary impact of adding erlotinib for maintenance therapy (MTx) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) from a US health plan perspective...