Gregory C Carlson
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Glutamate receptor dysfunction and drug targets across models of autism spectrum disordersGreg C Carlson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 100:850-4. 2012..Further development of preclinical models focusing on glutamate receptors may provide tools to target a clinically important subset of ASD symptoms...
- Dysbindin-1 mutant mice implicate reduced fast-phasic inhibition as a final common disease mechanism in schizophreniaGregory C Carlson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 3403, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:E962-70. 2011..Furthermore, these data implicate reduced fast-phasic inhibition as a common underlying mechanism of schizophrenia-associated intermediate phenotypes...
- Temporally dependent changes in cocaine-induced synaptic plasticity in the nucleus accumbens shell are reversed by D1-like dopamine receptor stimulationPavel I Ortinski
Department of Psychiatry, Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 37:1671-82. 2012....
- Akt1 deficiency in schizophrenia and impairment of hippocampal plasticity and functionDarrick T Balu
Department of Pharmacology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Hippocampus 22:230-40. 2012..Taken together, these results implicate the Akt1 isoform in regulating hippocampal neuroplasticity and cognition and in contributing to the etiology of schizophrenia...
- Functional circuit disorders of sensory cortex in ASD and RTTGregory C Carlson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Leading from positive preliminary data, it further tests the efficacy of antidepressants to reverse these differences. ..