Affiliation: University of Miami
- IL-10 mediated by herpes simplex virus vector reduces neuropathic pain induced by HIV gp120 combined with ddC in ratsWenwen Zheng
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1550 NW 10th Ave, Fox BLDG, Rm 304C, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Mol Pain 10:49. 2014..In this study, we investigated whether inhibition of proinflammatory factors reduces the HIV-associated neuropathic pain state...
- Palonosetron versus ondansetron as rescue medication for postoperative nausea and vomiting: a randomized, multicenter, open-label studyKeith A Candiotti
University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1611 NW 12th Avenue, Room 300, 33136 Miami, FL, USA
BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 15:45. 2014..Although palonosetron has compared favorably with ondansetron for PONV prevention, the drugs have not been compared in the rescue setting of failure of 5-HT3 receptor antagonist prophylaxis...
- Monitored anesthesia care with dexmedetomidine: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter trialKeith A Candiotti
Division of Perioperative Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida 33101, USA
Anesth Analg 110:47-56. 2010....
- Obesity, obstructive sleep apnoea, and diabetes mellitus: anaesthetic implicationsK Candiotti
Department of Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Perioperative Medicine, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, PO Box 016370 R 370, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Br J Anaesth 103:i23-30. 2009..Diabetic patients are prone to numerous complications in the perioperative period, including cardiac problems, but with careful management, they are able to undergo day-case surgical procedures safely...
- Safety of multiple-dose intravenous acetaminophen in adult inpatientsKeith A Candiotti
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Miami, Miami, Florida 33101, USA
Pain Med 11:1841-8. 2010....
- Rolapitant for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting: a prospective, double-blinded, placebo-controlled randomized trialTong J Gan
Department of Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center, CB 3094, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Anesth Analg 112:804-12. 2011..We evaluated the dose response for rolapitant for the prevention of PONV in subjects at high risk for this condition, and rolapitant's effects on preventing delayed PONV were explored up to 5 days after surgery...