Kellie H Campbell
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Older adults and chronic kidney disease decision making by primary care physicians: a scholarly review and research agendaKellie Hunter Campbell
Section of Geriatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:329-36. 2008..Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a growing public health concern that overwhelmingly affects older adults. National guidelines have called for earlier referral of CKD patients, but it is unclear how these should apply to older adults...
- Association between estimated GFR, health-related quality of life, and depression among older adults with diabetes: the Diabetes and Aging StudyKellie Hunter Campbell
Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 62:541-8. 2013..The objective of this study was to assess HRQoL and depressive symptoms across estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) stages...
- Dementia, diagnostic disclosure, and self-reported health statusKellie H Campbell
Section of Geriatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 56:296-300. 2008....
- Patient and provider determinants of nephrology referral in older adults with severe chronic kidney disease: a survey of provider decision makingKellie H Campbell
University of Chicago, Section of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, 6098, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
BMC Nephrol 12:47. 2011..This study evaluated the role of patient and PCP factors in the referral decisions for older adults with stage 4 CKD...
- Kidney disease in the elderly: update on recent literatureKellie Hunter Campbell
Section of Geriatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 17:298-303. 2008..We review recent literature on the epidemiology and outcomes of chronic kidney disease in the elderly and discuss implications for management...