Affiliation: University of Washington
- Biennial hyperepidemic shigellosis in an observant Jewish communityR Calderon-Margalit
Cardiovascular Health Research Unit, Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Epidemiol Infect 138:244-52. 2010....
- Risk of preterm delivery and other adverse perinatal outcomes in relation to maternal use of psychotropic medications during pregnancyRonit Calderon-Margalit
Cardiovascular Health Research Unit, Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 201:579.e1-8. 2009..The purpose of this study was to determine the association of maternal psychotropic medication use during pregnancy with preterm delivery and other adverse perinatal outcomes...
- Prospective association of serum androgens and sex hormone-binding globulin with subclinical cardiovascular disease in young adult women: the "Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults" women's studyR Calderon-Margalit
Departments of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:4424-31. 2010..The role of endogenous androgens and SHBG in the development of cardiovascular disease in young adult women is unclear...
- Prostate cancer in fathers with fewer male offspring: the Jerusalem Perinatal Study cohortSusan Harlap
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 722 W 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 99:77-81. 2007..0001) but did not change with the number of daughters. These findings suggest that a Y chromosome locus may be involved in prostate cancer risk in this population...
- The Jerusalem Perinatal Study cohort, 1964-2005: methods and a review of the main resultsSusan Harlap
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, New York 10032, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 21:256-73. 2007..Characteristics of this unique population are shown. Findings from the study are reviewed and a list of references is provided. The cohorts provide a unique source of data for a wide variety of studies...
- Preeclampsia risk in relation to maternal mood and anxiety disorders diagnosed before or during early pregnancyChunfang Qiu
Center for Perinatal Studies, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Am J Hypertens 22:397-402. 2009..We examined the risk of preeclampsia in relation to maternal medical history of mood and anxiety disorders...