Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Diagnosis and treatment of diminished ovarian reserve in assisted reproductive technology cycles of women up to age 40 years: the role of insurance mandatesSamantha F Butts
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic address
Fertil Steril 99:382-388.e7. 2013....
- Joint effects of smoking and gene variants involved in sex steroid metabolism on hot flashes in late reproductive-age womenSamantha F Butts
Division of Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 3701 Market Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E1032-42. 2012..It is currently not known whether the impact of smoking on hot flashes is modified by the presence of such variants...
- Correlation of telomere length and telomerase activity with occult ovarian insufficiencySamantha Butts
Division of Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology, University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 3701 Market Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94:4835-43. 2009..Abnormalities in telomere length and telomerase activity in human granulosa cells may serve as molecular markers for this condition...
- Racial and ethnic differences in reproductive potential across the life cycleSamantha F Butts
Division of Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology, University of Pennsylvania Medical School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Fertil Steril 93:681-90. 2010..Diverse results from numerous investigations have made it challenging for practitioners to confirm the significance of these disparities...
- Race, socioeconomic status, and response to methotrexate treatment of ectopic pregnancy in an urban populationSamantha F Butts
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Fertil Steril 94:2789-92. 2010..In this retrospective cohort study, a racial disparity in methotrexate effectiveness was not found, but a significant relationship between low socioeconomic status and methotrexate failure was demonstrated...
- MRI of uterine necrosis after uterine artery embolization for treatment of uterine leiomyomataDrew A Torigian
Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:555-9. 2005
- Gestational weight gain and risk of overweight in the offspring at age 7 y in a multicenter, multiethnic cohort studyBrian H Wrotniak
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 87:1818-24. 2008..The earliest determinants of obesity may operate during intrauterine life, and gestational weight gain may influence the intrauterine environment in a way that may affect the risk of overweight in the offspring...