Marguerite E Burns
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Understanding the gap in primary care access and use between teens and younger childrenMarguerite E Burns
1Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Madison, WI 53726, USA
Med Care Res Rev 69:581-601. 2012..A resolution to the age-related access gap will likely require understanding of, and intervention into, family-level determinants of poor access...
- Use and employer costs of a pharmacotherapy smoking-cessation treatment benefitMarguerite E Burns
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Population Health Sciences, Madison, Wisconsin 53726, USA
Am J Prev Med 32:139-42. 2007..This study describes the use of a new insurance benefit for smoking-cessation pharmacotherapy, and its pharmaceutical costs to a large public employer between 2001 and 2003...
- Use of a new comprehensive insurance benefit for smoking-cessation treatmentMarguerite E Burns
Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention and Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, 610 Walnut St, Room 667, Madison, WI 53726, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 2:A15. 2005..This study examined self-reported awareness and use of a new insurance benefit for smoking-cessation treatment among a sample of Wisconsin state employees, retirees, and adult dependents...
- Insurance coverage of smoking cessation treatment for state employeesMarguerite E Burns
Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention, Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1930 Monroe St, Suite 200, Madison, WI 53711, USA
Am J Public Health 94:1338-40. 2004....
- Purchasing health insurance coverage for smoking cessation treatment: employers describe the most influential information in this decisionNicholas H Woolf
Woolf Consulting, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 8:717-25. 2006....