Gaelen R Burke
Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Mutualistic polydnaviruses share essential replication gene functions with pathogenic ancestorsGaelen R Burke
Department of Entomology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003348. 2013..Overall, these data provide the first experimental insights into the function of BV genes in virion formation...
- Deep sequencing identifies viral and wasp genes with potential roles in replication of Microplitis demolitor BracovirusGaelen R Burke
Department of Entomology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
J Virol 86:3293-306. 2012..Our results also suggest that amplification of proviral DNAs for packaging into BV virions may depend upon the replication machinery of wasps...
- Polydnavirus-wasp associations: evolution, genome organization, and functionMichael R Strand
Department of Entomology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA Electronic address
Curr Opin Virol 3:587-94. 2013....
- The encapsidated genome of Microplitis demolitor bracovirus integrates into the host Pseudoplusia includensMarkus H Beck
Department of Entomology, 413 Biological Sciences Bldg, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
J Virol 85:11685-96. 2011..The presence of HIMs in most MdBV genomic DNAs suggests that the integration of each genomic segment into host cells occurs through a shared mechanism...
- Systematic analysis of a wasp parasitism arsenalGaelen R Burke
Department of Entomology, University of Georgia, 120 Cedar St, 420 Biological Sciences Building, Athens, GA, 30602, USA
Mol Ecol 23:890-901. 2014..Overall, these results provide the first comprehensive analysis of the proteins a polydnavirus-carrying wasp introduces into its host. ..