Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Perceived income inadequacy as a predictor of psychological distress in Alzheimer's caregiversFei Sun
School of Social Work, Arizona State University, Glendale, AZ 85306, USA
Psychol Aging 24:177-83. 2009..This supports previous findings that objective income measures alone are not adequate indicators of socioeconomic status in older adults...
- Translating the REACH caregiver intervention for use by area agency on aging personnel: the REACH OUT programLouis D Burgio
University of Michigan, School of Social Work, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Gerontologist 49:103-16. 2009..A secondary aim was to examine possible moderators of treatment outcome...
- Disentangling the translational sciences: a social science perspectiveLouis D Burgio
University of Michigan, School of Social Work, Institute of Gerontology, Ann Arbor 48109 1106, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 24:56-63. 2010..The author ends on an optimistic note, emphasizing the impressive advances in the area over the existing barriers and calling for a unified interdisciplinary science of translation...
- Alive and well: the state of behavioral gerontology in 2011Louis Burgio
University of Michigan, Social Work, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Behav Ther 42:3-8. 2011....
- AUDIOTAPE INTERVENTION FOR AGITATIONLouis Burgio; Fiscal Year: 2001....