WILLIAM M BURDON
Affiliation: University of California
- Differential effectiveness of residential versus outpatient aftercare for parolees from prison-based therapeutic community treatment programsWILLIAM M BURDON
University of California, Los Angeles, Integrated Substance Abuse Programs, California 90025, USA
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 2:16. 2007....
- Developing and implementing a positive behavioral reinforcement intervention in prison-based drug treatment: Project BRITEWILLIAM M BURDON
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs . 2011..However, these factors may also have ultimately impacted the ability of the randomized design to reliably demonstrate the effectiveness of the intervention...
- Increasing Engagement in Prison-Based Drug TreatmentWilliam Burdon; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Residential vs. Intensive Outpatient Prison-based TreatmentWilliam Burdon; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Residential vs. Intensive Outpatient Prison-based TreatmentWILLIAM M BURDON; Fiscal Year: 2010....