Trung D Bui
Affiliation: University of California
- Pancreatic schwannoma. A case report and review of the literatureTrung D Bui
Department of General Surgery, UCI Medical Center, Orange, CA, USA
JOP 5:520-6. 2004..Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging are the primary initial imaging modalities. Definitive diagnosis is typically made at the time of laparotomy following biopsy. Surgical resection is the mainstay of treatment...
- Comparison of CT and catheter arteriography for evaluation of peripheral arterial diseaseTrung D Bui
VA Long Beach Healthcare System, Department of Vascular Surgery, Long Beach, CA and UCI Medical Center, Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Vasc Endovascular Surg 39:481-90. 2005..There appeared to be poorer CT resolution and higher frequency of severe discrepancies between CTA and CA in BK arteries...
- Negative pressure wound therapy with off-the-shelf componentsTrung D Bui
VA Long Beach Healthcare System, Department of Vascular Surgery, Long Beach, CA, USA
Am J Surg 192:235-7. 2006..We have examined the feasibility of using off-the-shelf components to provide comparable negative pressure therapy at less cost...
- Resistance within hemodialysis shunts predicts patencyTrung D Bui
VA Long Beach Healthcare System, Long Beach, CA, USA
Vasc Endovascular Surg 40:295-302. 2006..Increased resistance to flow within AV grafts appears to be an important factor affecting the propensity of dialysis grafts to thrombose...
- Transluminal stenting for femoropopliteal occlusive disease: analysis of restenosis by serial arteriographyTrung D Bui
Department of Vascular Surgery, Veterans Administration Long Beach Healthcare System, Long Beach, CA 92868, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 20:200-8. 2006..Supplemental PTA performed during follow-up provides immediate improvement in lumen diameter, but severe restenosis is still likely to recur...
- Aortoiliac aneurysm repair in kidney transplant recipientsLuis R Leon
Department of Vascular Surgery, Southern Arizona Veteran Affairs Health Care System SAVAHCS, Tucson, Arizona 85723, USA
Vasc Endovascular Surg 43:30-45. 2009..Adverse outcomes were all allograft failure independent in both groups. EVAR without special allograft protection measures seems to be equally effective as open surgery with or without adjuvant kidney transplant perfusion...
- Renal function after elective infrarenal aortic aneurysm repair in patients with pelvic kidneysTrung D Bui
Department of Surgery, University of California Irvine, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 21:143-8. 2007..Though experience is limited, endovascular repair is likely to be superior to open repair in minimizing renal ischemia...
- Harvest technique for pedicled transposition of latissimus dorsi muscle: an old trade revisitedAmir Abolhoda
University of California, Irvine, Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orange, CA 92868 3298, United States
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 33:928-30. 2008..This technique should be part of every thoracic surgeon's surgical armamentarium...
- Pedicled latissimus dorsi muscle flap: routine use in high-risk thoracic surgeryAmir Abolhoda
Department of Surgery, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Orange, California 92868, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 36:298-302. 2009..We advocate its routine use in first-time and selected reoperative thoracotomies in patients who are undergoing high-risk lung resection or reparative procedures...