W C Buhi
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Molecular cloning and characterization of an estrogen-dependent porcine oviductal secretory glycoproteinW C Buhi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida, Gainesvlle 32610, USA
Biol Reprod 55:1305-14. 1996..POSP joins a growing subfamily of the chitinase gene family that lacks chitinase enzymatic activity...
- Expression of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 protein and messenger ribonucleic acid by the oviduct of cyclic, early-pregnant, and ovariectomized steroid-treated giltsW C Buhi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville 32610 0294, USA
Biol Reprod 57:7-15. 1997..Staining intensity correlated with TIMP-1 protein levels in oviductal flushings. The role of TIMP-1 in the oviduct remains to be established...
- Secreted proteins of the oviductW C Buhi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla 32610 0294, USA
Cells Tissues Organs 166:165-79. 2000..Current research focuses on continued identification and characterization of specific oviductal proteins and a determination of the molecular basis of their interactions with the oocyte, sperm or embryo...
- Synthesis and secretion of proteins by postpartum human oviductal tissue in cultureW C Buhi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville 32610
Fertil Steril 51:75-80. 1989..Two families of proteins (Mr 51,000 and 60,000) are released by the isthmus but appear to be minor in the ampulla cultures...
- Identification, characterization and localization of three proteins expressed by the porcine oviductW C Buhi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida, P O Box 100294, Gainesville 32610 0294, USA
Theriogenology 60:225-38. 2003....
- Cloning of a novel rat placental prolactin-like protein C-related cDNAP R Conliffe
Department of Pharmacology, University of Florida, Gainesville 32610, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 41:167-76. 1995..The existence of a PLP-C family of proteins in rat placenta after midpregnancy suggests their functional significance in the maintenance of pregnancy and fetal development...
- Components in seminal plasma regulating sperm transport and eliminationM H T Troedsson
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Anim Reprod Sci 89:171-86. 2005....
- Oviduct-specific glycoprotein modulates sperm-zona binding and improves efficiency of porcine fertilization in vitroT C McCauley
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211, USA
Biol Reprod 69:828-34. 2003..Furthermore, pOGP exerted an embryotrophic effect independent of effects demonstrated on spermatozoa and oocytes at fertilization...