Randall T Brown
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Systematic review of the impact of adult drug-treatment courtsRandall T Brown
Departments of Family Medicine and Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Transl Res 155:263-74. 2010..The 2 studies examining reconviction and reincarceration, however, demonstrated reductions for the DTC group versus those typically adjudicated...
- Assistant district attorney decision making when referring to drug treatment courtRandy Brown
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
Am J Addict 22:381-7. 2013..The decision-making process by Assistant District Attorneys (ADAs), frequent primary gate-keepers of jail diversion programming, when referring to diversion programs (as opposed to traditional adjudication) is poorly understood...
- Methadone maintenance and male sexual dysfunctionRandy Brown
University of Wisconsin Medical Schoool, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, WI 53715, USA
J Addict Dis 24:91-106. 2005..This study reports the prevalence and types of sexual dysfunction in a sample of men on methadone maintenance for opioid dependence, and describes factors which may contribute to sexual dysfunction...
- Impact of jail sanctions during drug court participation upon substance abuse treatment completionRandall T Brown
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, WI, USA
Addiction 106:135-42. 2011....
- Sleep and daytime sleepiness problems among patients with chronic noncancerous pain receiving long-term opioid therapy: a cross-sectional studyAleksandra Zgierska
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Opioid Manag 3:317-27. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the prevalence, characteristics, and risk factors of sleep and daytime sleepiness problems in this specific population...
- Adverse effects and cognitive function among primary care patients taking opioids for chronic nonmalignant painRandall T Brown
University of Wisconsin, Madison Medical School, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, USA
J Opioid Manag 2:137-46. 2006..Psychological health, an important predictor of cognitive dysfunction, is a particularly important measure to actively monitor and manage...
- Time-to-event analysis of drug court health outcomesRandall Brown; Fiscal Year: 2007..Application of policy based upon rigorous research has the potential to reduce the incidence of health problems associated with the cycle of drug use and criminal activity. ..