Randall T Brown
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Systematic review of the impact of adult drug-treatment courtsRandall T Brown
Departments of Family Medicine and Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Transl Res 155:263-74. 2010..The 2 studies examining reconviction and reincarceration, however, demonstrated reductions for the DTC group versus those typically adjudicated...
- Integrating addiction treatment into primary care using mobile health technology: protocol for an implementation research studyAndrew R Quanbeck
Center for Health Enhancement Systems Studies, Industrial and Systems Engineering Department, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Implement Sci 9:65. 2014..Seva is an evidence-based system of addiction treatment and recovery support for patients and real-time caseload monitoring for clinicians...
- Community-based treatment for opioid dependent offenders: a pilot studyRandy Brown
Department of Family Medicine, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin 53715, USA
Am J Addict 22:500-2. 2013..Primary care opioid substitution treatment (OST) has not been compared to program-based OST for community-supervised offenders...
- Assistant District Attorney decision making when referring to drug treatment courtRandy Brown
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53715, USA
Am J Addict 22:381-7. 2013..The decision-making process by Assistant District Attorneys (ADAs), frequent primary gate-keepers of jail diversion programming, when referring to diversion programs (as opposed to traditional adjudication) is poorly understood...
- Methadone maintenance and male sexual dysfunctionRandy Brown
University of Wisconsin Medical Schoool, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, WI 53715, USA
J Addict Dis 24:91-106. 2005..This study reports the prevalence and types of sexual dysfunction in a sample of men on methadone maintenance for opioid dependence, and describes factors which may contribute to sexual dysfunction...
- Impact of jail sanctions during drug court participation upon substance abuse treatment completionRandall T Brown
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, WI, USA
Addiction 106:135-42. 2011....
- Sleep and daytime sleepiness problems among patients with chronic noncancerous pain receiving long-term opioid therapy: a cross-sectional studyAleksandra Zgierska
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Opioid Manag 3:317-27. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the prevalence, characteristics, and risk factors of sleep and daytime sleepiness problems in this specific population...
- Adverse effects and cognitive function among primary care patients taking opioids for chronic nonmalignant painRandall T Brown
University of Wisconsin, Madison Medical School, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, USA
J Opioid Manag 2:137-46. 2006..Psychological health, an important predictor of cognitive dysfunction, is a particularly important measure to actively monitor and manage...