Caroline E Brown
Affiliation: University of California
- Predictors of knowledge, attitudes, use and future use of evidence-based practice among baccalaureate nursing students at two universitiesCaroline E Brown
Evidence Based Practice Research Liaison, UCSD Medical Center, Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Nurse Educ Today 30:521-7. 2010..Clinically well-prepared nursing students with high confidence in clinical decision-making are most likely to use evidence-based practice, both in the present and the future...
- Multi-institutional study of barriers to research utilisation and evidence-based practice among hospital nursesCaroline E Brown
Research Evidence based Practice Liaison, University of California San Diego Healthcare, San Diego, CA, USA
J Clin Nurs 19:1944-51. 2010....
- Nursing practice, knowledge, attitudes and perceived barriers to evidence-based practice at an academic medical centerCaroline E Brown
UCSD Medical Center, University of California, San Diego, USA
J Adv Nurs 65:371-81. 2009..This paper is a report of a study to describe nurses' practices, knowledge, and attitudes related to evidence-based nursing, and the relation of perceived barriers to and facilitators of evidence-based practice...
- Regional evidence-based practice fellowship program: impact on evidence-based practice implementation and barriersSon Chae Kim
School of Nursing, Point Loma Nazarene University, and Sharp Memorial Hospital, San Diego, California 92106, USA
Clin Nurs Res 22:51-69. 2013..The barriers were significant predictors of the EBP implementation among the targeted group of nurses participating in the fellowship program...
- Faculty knowledge, attitudes, and perceived barriers to teaching evidence-based nursingJaynelle F Stichler
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA 92182 4158, USA
J Prof Nurs 27:92-100. 2011....
- Evidence-based practice-focused interactive teaching strategy: a controlled studySon C Kim
School of Nursing, Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, California, USA
J Adv Nurs 65:1218-27. 2009..This paper is a report of a study to evaluate the effectiveness of the evidence-based practice (EBP)-focused interactive teaching (E-FIT) strategy...
- Family-provider alliance program in intensive care unitsSon Chae Kim
Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Clin Nurs Res 20:245-62. 2011..The quality of family-nurse therapeutic alliance predicted small to moderate fractions of the variance in nurses' job satisfaction and perceived quality of care...
- Evidence-based architectural and space design supports Magnet® empirical outcomesLaurie Ecoff
Sharp Memorial Hospital, San Diego, California 92123, USA
J Nurs Adm 40:505-8. 2010....