Mary Elizabeth Brosky
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Laser digitization of casts to determine the effect of tray selection and cast formation technique on accuracyMary E Brosky
Division of Prosthodontics, Department of Restorative Sciences, School of Dentistry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Prosthet Dent 87:204-9. 2002..Most have made use of 2-dimensional manual measuring devices, which neglect to account for the dimensional changes that exist along a 3-dimensional surface...
- The role of saliva in oral health: strategies for prevention and management of xerostomiaMary Elizabeth Brosky
Maxillofacial Prosthodontic Clinic, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Support Oncol 5:215-25. 2007..Studies are ongoing to determine the optimal approaches for these techniques and agents to maximize clinical response while improving the overall quality of life for patients with head and neck cancer...
- Clinical evaluation of a new resilient denture liner. Part 1: Compliance and color evaluationAnamaria Villar
School of Dentistry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
J Prosthodont 12:82-9. 2003..039), G (p = 0.037), B (p = 0.005), and L* (p = 0.042). CONCLUSION: For both materials, compliance increased over 6 months of wear. The color change for MPDS-SL was considerably less significant than that for Molloplast-B...
- Patient perceptions of professionalism in dentistryMary E Brosky
Division of Prosthodontics, Department of Restorative Sciences, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, USA
J Dent Educ 67:909-15. 2003..Finally, hairstyle, makeup, and jewelry appeared to have little effect on patients' opinions of the various dental care providers...
- Clinical evaluation of resilient denture liners. Part 2: Candida count and speciationMary E Brosky
School of Dentistry, University of Minnesota, 515 Delaware Street SE, Minneapolis MN 55455, USA
J Prosthodont 12:162-7. 2003..The purpose of this study was to count and to speciate Candida isolated from 2 resilient denture liners, Molloplast-B and MPDS-SL...