Affiliation: University of Rochester
- A focal-spot diagnostic for on-shot characterization of high-energy petawatt lasersJ Bromage
Laboratory for Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, 250 East River Road, Rochester, NY 14623 1299, USA
Opt Express 16:16561-72. 2008..Results are shown for full-energy activation shots of the OMEGA EP Laser System...
- Characterization and optimization of Yb-doped photonic-crystal fiber rod amplifiers using spatially resolved spectral interferometryJake Bromage
Laboratory for Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, New York 14623 1299, USA
Appl Opt 50:2001-7. 2011....
- Analysis and suppression of parasitic processes in noncollinear optical parametric amplifiersJ Bromage
University of Rochester, Laboratory for Laser Energetics, Rochester, New York 14559, USA
Opt Express 19:16797-808. 2011..This effect is reduced by an order of magnitude in the non-walk-off compensating configuration. A detailed study of the phase-matching conditions of the most common nonlinear crystals provides guidelines for designing NOPA systems...
- High-sensitivity optical pulse characterization using Sagnac electro-optic spectral shearing interferometryC Dorrer
Laboratory for Laser Energetics, University of Rochester, 250 East River Road, Rochester, New York 14623 1299, USA
Opt Lett 35:1353-5. 2010..Experimental implementations demonstrate real-time pulse characterization at average powers as low as 1 nW with spectral shears as high as 280 GHz...
- Accurate target-plane focal-spot characterization in high-energy laser systems using phase retrievalB E Kruschwitz
University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics, 240 E River Rd, Rochester, New York 14623, USA
Opt Express 20:20874-83. 2012..Incorporation of these techniques has improved the mean cross-correlation between the FSD predictions and direct far-field fluence measurements in the target chamber from 0.78 to 0.94...