Benjamin B Brodey
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Validation of the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) for internet and automated telephone self-report administrationBenjamin B Brodey
University of Washington Medical School, Seattle, WA, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 26:253-9. 2004..Automation can reduce the labor costs associated with ASI administration and may facilitate longitudinal tracking of subjects from home...
- Conversion and validation of the Teen-Addiction Severity Index (T-ASI) for Internet and automated-telephone self-report administrationBenjamin B Brodey
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 19:54-61. 2005..These findings suggest that automated T-ASI administration is a valid and potentially less expensive alternative to clinician-administered T-ASI interviews...
- Reliability and acceptability of automated telephone surveys among Spanish- and English-speaking mental health services recipientsBenjamin B Brodey
TeleSage Inc, PO Box 750, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514, USA
Ment Health Serv Res 7:181-4. 2005..We conclude that, while more large-scale research is needed, IVR can be a useful survey administration tool...
- Psychometric characteristics of the Teen Addiction Severity Index-Two (T-ASI-2)Benjamin B Brodey
TeleSage, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, USA
Subst Abus 29:19-32. 2008..The T-ASI-2 was designed to be a user friendly, cost-effective, viable assessment of substance use behavior and related factors...
- The acceptability and effectiveness of patient-reported assessments and feedback in a managed behavioral healthcare settingBenjamin B Brodey
TeleSage, Inc, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:774-80. 2005..To determine whether providing clinicians with the results of a patient-reported mental health assessment would have a significant impact on patients' mental health outcomes...
- Adolescent substance use assessment in a primary care settingBenjamin B Brodey
TeleSage, Inc, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 33:447-54. 2007..reporting confidentially. These results challenge the accuracy of confidential self-reports within this setting, and suggest further research is needed...
- Characteristics of suicide attempts in a large urban jail system with an established suicide prevention programJ Richard Goss
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:574-9. 2002..A review committee was formed to prospectively study the patterns of suicide attempts that occurred in the system after the program was implemented and to make recommendations for improvements...
- Monitoring patient improvement and treatment outcomes in managed behavioral healthFrancisca Azocar
United Behavioral Health, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Healthc Qual 29:4-12. 2007....