Andrew L Brickman
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Risk factors for psychosocial dysfunction among enrollees in the State Children's Health Insurance ProgramAndrew L Brickman
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33136, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:614-9. 2002..The authors studied enrollees in the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) (Title XXI) to characterize risk factors for psychosocial dysfunction among children of the working poor...
- Transition of enrollees from a managed care organization to an academic managed behavioral health carve-outAndrew L Brickman
University of Miami Behavioral Health, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:1383-5. 2002
- Datapoints: U.S. rates of self-inflicted injuries and suicide, 1992-1999Andrew L Brickman
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida 33101, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:168. 2003
- Diagnostic inconsistency: a marker of service utilization in bipolar disorderSheri L Johnson
Adult Division, Department of Psychology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida 33124 2070, USA
Manag Care Interface 19:41-5. 2006..Among patients with bipolar disorder, cases where diagnoses were changed to unipolar depression were hospitalized more quickly. Interventions are suggested to increase consistent recognition of manic history...
- Association of utilization management and treatment plan modifications among practicing U.S. psychiatristsDevra C Mintz
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33101, USA
Am J Psychiatry 161:1103-9. 2004..This study examined the relationship between utilization management techniques and psychiatrists' treatment plan modifications...
- Screening for bipolar disorderAndrew L Brickman
Psychiatr Serv 53:349. 2002