Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- PG545, an angiogenesis and heparanase inhibitor, reduces primary tumor growth and metastasis in experimental pancreatic cancerKatherine T Ostapoff
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 12:1190-201. 2013..These results highlight the potent antitumor activity of PG545 and support the further exploration of heparanase inhibitors as a potential clinical strategy for the treatment of PDAC...
- BIBF 1120 (nintedanib), a triple angiokinase inhibitor, induces hypoxia but not EMT and blocks progression of preclinical models of lung and pancreatic cancerBercin Kutluk Cenik
Hamon Center for Therapeutic Oncology Research, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 12:992-1001. 2013..The absence of EMT induction, which has been implicated in resistance to antiangiogenic therapies, is noteworthy. Together, these results warrant further clinical studies of BIBF 1120...
- SPARC: a matricellular regulator of tumorigenesisShanna A Arnold
Hamon Center for Therapeutic Oncology Research, Division of Surgical Oncology and Departments of Surgery and Pharmacology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 8593 USA
J Cell Commun Signal 3:255-73. 2009..We aim to provide insight into how a matricellular protein such as SPARC might generate paradoxical, yet relevant, tumor outcomes in order to unify an apparently incongruent collection of scientific literature...
- Smac mimetic-derived augmentation of chemotherapeutic response in experimental pancreatic cancerNiranjan Awasthi
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
BMC Cancer 11:15. 2011..Smac is an endogenous IAP-antagonist, which renders synthetic Smac mimetics attractive anticancer agents. We evaluated the benefits of combining a Smac mimetic, JP1201 (JP), with conventional chemotherapy agents used for PDAC management...
- GU81, a VEGFR2 antagonist peptoid, enhances the anti-tumor activity of doxorubicin in the murine MMTV-PyMT transgenic model of breast cancerKristi D Lynn
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 76259, USA
BMC Cancer 10:397. 2010..We have reported previously the development of an antagonistic VEGFR2 peptoid (GU40C4) that has promising anti-angiogenic activity in vitro and in vivo...
- The Adnectin CT-322 is a novel VEGF receptor 2 inhibitor that decreases tumor burden in an orthotopic mouse model of pancreatic cancerSean P Dineen
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX 75390 8593, USA
BMC Cancer 8:352. 2008..This small protein is based on a human fibronectin domain and has beneficial properties in that it is fully human, stable, and is produced in bacteria. CT-322 binds to and inhibits activation of VEGFR2...
- Matricellular proteins as regulators of tumor progressionRolf Brekken; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Matricellular proteins as regulators of tumor progressionRolf A Brekken; Fiscal Year: 2010....