Catherine J Brandon
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Teaching medical management and operations engineering for systems-based practice to radiology residentsCatherine J Brandon
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 20:345-50. 2013....
- Groin pain beyond the hip: how anatomy predisposes to injury as visualized by musculoskeletal ultrasound and MRICatherine J Brandon
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 48109 0322, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:1190-7. 2011..The purpose of this article is to show ultrasound and MRI examples of the normal anatomic structures and their resulting modifications from trauma and disease...
- Patients' perception of care during image-guided breast biopsy in a rural community breast center: communication mattersCatherine J Brandon
University of Michigan School of Medicine, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, TC 2910D, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5326, USA
J Cancer Educ 26:156-60. 2011..This study offers encouragement that communication practices can alleviate the anxiety of women undergoing image-guided breast cancer biopsies...
- Of ghosts, horses, and psychopathsCatherine Brandon
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326, USA
J Cancer Educ 26:793-5. 2011..Therefore, I was a strong contender as a sponsor. My days among the tribe made me a better listener and observer, and thus a better physician to the cancer patients I continue to serve as a radiologist...
- MRI interpretation proficiency of musculoskeletal fellows in trainingSubramanyeswara R Arekapudi
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Hospitals, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 16:380-5. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) interpretation proficiency of musculoskeletal fellows in training...
- Pelvic structure and function at 1 month compared to 7 months by dynamic magnetic resonance after vaginal birthAisha A Yousuf
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 201:514.e1-7. 2009..We sought to determine whether changes exist in location and movement of pelvic floor structures at 1 and 7 months postpartum...
- Imaging appearances in goutGandikota Girish
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326, USA
Arthritis 2013:673401. 2013..The purpose of this paper is to review imaging appearances of gout and its clinical applications...
- Partnering with Engineers to Identify and Empirically Evaluate Delays in Magnetic Resonance Imaging Laying the Foundations for Quality Improvement and System-based Practice in RadiologyCatherine J Brandon
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1515 East Medical Center Drive, 2910 Taubman Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 19:109-15. 2012..Turnaround involves the time and activities beginning when a patient enters the magnetic resonance scanner room until the patient leaves, minus the time the scanner is conducting the protocol...
- Extra-abdominal desmoid tumor with osseous involvementYaseen Oweis
Division of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Skeletal Radiol 41:483-7. 2012..We report a case of an extra-abdominal desmoid tumor involving the teres minor muscle in a symptomatic 42-year-old woman with unusual features of medullary involvement and negative nuclear beta-catenin staining...
- Abdominal wall hernia mesh repair: sonography of mesh and common complicationsDavid A Jamadar
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Hospitals, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 USA
J Ultrasound Med 27:907-17. 2008....
- Ultrasound of the Groin: Techniques, Pathology, and PitfallsJon A Jacobson
1 Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, TC 2910L, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0326
AJR Am J Roentgenol 205:513-23. 2015..Common pathologic conditions and pitfalls related to ultrasound evaluation of the groin will be reviewed...
- Anatomy of the perineal membrane as seen in magnetic resonance images of nulliparous womenCatherine J Brandon
Pelvic Floor Research Group, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 200:583.e1-6. 2009..Recent cadaver research demonstrates the perineal membrane's ventral and dorsal portions and close relationship to the levator ani muscle. This study seeks to show these relationships in women by magnetic resonance (MR) images...